Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Obama Firing of Military Reminiscent of Stalin's Purge

The unprecedented removal from command, ending of military careers and forced retirements is a sign that a new reign of terror wants to weaken the armed forces. The civilian Obama command, bosses generals and admirals, as if they were lowly cooks or stewards. It is no wonder that resentment and disgust in the officer corps are at an all time high. Before long, the commander of collectivists will be deploying taste testers before he takes his meals.



genericviews said...

That's just stupid. I work in the Pentagon. I can tell you with certainty that there is nothing whatever going on that looks anything like a "purge" of any kind. The US Army has about 400 generals at any one time. In any year, about 100 of them normally retire and are instantly replaced by 100 new colonels who are absolutely convinced that the old generals were idiots and they are much smarter. There is not a thimbleful of difference politically in any of them. Nor are Christians being purged.

The total number of people who can be named as suspected as purged, you can count on your fingers, in a force that is over 2 million in uniformed strength. It is insignificant. NOTHING LIKE STALIN.

I have never heard any military officer around the water cooler talking about being worried about the "purge". They have lots of budget worries, career worries, spouse worries, weight worries, and parking worries, but no "purge worries". I have been hearing about this for years on the internet. It isn't happening.

Chief Nose Wetter said...

Thanks for your comment Generic Views. I pegged you for a government troll many moons ago. All articles posted here are open game for public debate and scrutiny. Stay away if I cause you so much mental anguish!

genericviews said...

Troll? How so? Because I comment on things that are important to me that I am personally close to?

I further have a long history of criticizing our government, even criticizing where I work in DoD, for their many acts of fraud, waste, abuse and just plane silliness. There is a lot to criticize without going off the reservation and just making stuff up.

So, in the interest of public debate and scrutiny, why would you post an article which is so easily disproven? Why, when I provide you with facts that help inform your opinion, would you disqualify me as a "troll"?

Best wishes.