Wednesday, August 24, 2016

How Elections Are Won: Voting Machine Fraud


Votes cast on electronic voting machines cannot be verified! What a horrible thought, especially when you cast your ballot November 8th, 2016.
Governors and others, apparently, have the power to flip the votes, according to independent journalist Harvey Wasserman.
Personally, I HATE voting via electronic voting machines; they turn me off so much so that sometimes I don’t vote, sad to have to admit.  Why do they turn me off?  Because I KNOW what goes on with how the vote count can be skewed and/or flipped.
Knowing what I know, it grates my conscience that my vote can be recast by some corporate jerk who owns the voting machines or a computer geek who writes the software program.  How’s that fit in with the democratic process?  But, that’s the way many of the previous elections have been won.

No comments: