Friday, October 2, 2015

Oregon Umpqua College Shooting Hoax Chris Harper-Mercer Agenda Exposed (...


Sarthurk said...

Uhhh, I'm calling bullshit on this. Whoever this jybogey is, he's just trying to milk it for all his bullshit website is about. Haven't gone to his blog site yet. I'll let you know what I find.
My immediate take is, that a black guy is getting blamed, and he's pissed. From what he showed about the social media crap, has already been supposedly proven to be manipulated by the Marxist Media, in some accounts, even before the crime was committed.

He's playing both sides of the tragedy. Shame on him.

Does anyone believe anything anymore?

Stay hydrated my friends,
and keep your powder dry.

Lou Hodges said...

Here's the hero of umpqua punking y'all

Lou Hodges said...

Here's your hero