Help Support My Bartenders

Help Support My Bartenders
CLICK ON THE AD FOR MORE INFO

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Hell Of A Case Of Gas

SALLISAW, Okla. (CBS Houston/AP) — Sequoyah County authorities say a man who died in a fire at his home may have spontaneously combusted.
Danny Vanzandt, 66, died in the blaze on Monday.
Sequoyah County Sheriff Ron Lockhart says several neighbors entered the home when they saw smoke and assumed trash had caught fire. Then they realized a person was burning.
Lockhart said the remains were in the kitchen and there was no other damage in the home. The sheriff says there was no apparent source of the fire.

SOURCE

No comments: